← Back to Projects
Student Assessment Matrix
Provide a custom student information and assessment system for Aleutian School District to support their unique competency-based educational programs.
Allow for teachers to record individual student's progress through the curriculum, record student notes for benchmarks, upload supporting artifacts, and generate progress reports for parents.
Allow for district administrators to create and manage curriculum, add students and provide access to the systems for teachers.
- Manage curriculum by creating subjects, levels, standards, benchmarks and proficiencies.
- Record student progress in an intuitive interface.
- Add teacher comments.
- Upload artifacts in multiple file formats (e.g. PDF, Word, JPG, PNG).
- Quickly sort and attach batches of artifacts.
- Generate filtered student progress reports.
- Download data in Excel format.
- Create multiple schools and secure teacher accounts.
- Update and inactive curriculum components without affecting previous student progress reports.